We are committed to keeping you, our patients healthy and comfortable during your office visits. The safety of our patients and staff has always been, and will always be, our number one priority.
We take cleanliness seriously and go beyond wiping down all surfaces and equipment between patients and regular office cleanings. Here are a few steps that we take to ensure everyone has a pleasant and safe experience:
- Per company policy, masks are OPTIONAL unless otherwise required by state or local law.
- If you are feeling sick, have mobility challenges or simply are not comfortable with coming into the office, we offer Curbside Service for you from the comfort of your own vehicle.
- Virtual connections are always available for your convenience here telehear.com
- We have Personal Protective Equipment for our staff to keep you and our team safe.
It is important to remember that your hearing aids need to be cleaned regularly. Here are some simple steps to ensure your devices are in tip-top shape:
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water before and after cleaning your devices.
- Brush off your hearing device using a toothbrush or other fine brush to remove wax.
- Change out batteries and wax guards if needed.
- After the wax is removed, finish with gently wiping down the exterior of the device. (Alcohol wipes or bleach wipes are fine and will not cause damage)
- Do not wipe down internal parts or the battery section.
- Let air dry before placing back in your ears.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Regular deep cleanings and inspections by your professional team.
We are proud to serve you and the entire community with joyful hearing and look forward to continuing the work of connecting you to those you love.